Are you shifting to your new office to kickstart the great idea you have been working on? If so, then you must be expecting great success and expansion for your new occupational journey. Well, that’s what everybody dreams of, but aiming for that kind of prosperity may not be quite easy. There are lots of factors that will potentially affect your business and your workplace interior arrangement is one of them.
Vastu Shastra for commercial places can help you attain the goals you have planned for your business. It doesn’t mean that you will have to spend on demolition or remodel service to turn your office into a hub of productivity. Just a few basic rules can tackle the situation. These rules are related to the layout, design, and space arrangement of the place known to provide energy in the atmosphere.
These crucial Vastu Shasta rules for office can help you set up your new workplace and experience good things shortly after the arrangements. If you need more assistance, you can contact a reliable Vastu expert in Delhi NCR to learn more about commercial Vastu.
Let’s look on to the Vastu Shasta rules for office you can consider for bringing prosperity to your business:
- The first rule of Vastu Shasta for office begins with the righteous selection of the workplace. Whether you are searching for an IT office or a regular factory, look for places with broader front and slightly narrow back areas. This structure of the plot is called ‘Shermukhi’.
- It may not be a possibility for every other office to get an on-road location for their business. But you can at least try to find your business place as closer to the roads as possible. Professional Vastu consultants in Delhi and other parts of the country suggest having this arrangement to add a hint of productivity at work.
- Award-winning and certified Vastu Shastra experts claim that north and north-east directions are famous for offering positive energy to the ambiance of a place. Make sure that your office faces these directions for establishing luck and positive vibes in the office.
- You can invest in an office located in a building facing north or east directions. The main entrance needs to be free from any potential hazard causing our employees to enter the setting.
- There’s no generalized rule book for the reception area of an office, and you can manage its orientation as per the correct direction norm. You can assign the north-east facing room or an east-directional area of your office for the welcome room.
- The central part of your office should be empty. Avoid keeping heavy objects in the central location of your office as it enables the transfer of energy into the workplace. This is the optimal method to let the negativity out and invite the positive effect into the professional ambiance.
- Those who own the business should keep their cabins in the southwest direction and sit in a direction facing the north. The Idols and small temples can be fine around the welcome area, but they should not be around the owners’ room. Vastu professionals in Delhi and Gurgaon highly recommend rectangular desks in owners’ cabins.
- All staff members should sit facing either the north or the east direction to maintain the bars of productivity in the office.
- The toilet should be anywhere around the northwest zone of the office as it might affect the financial aspects of your business. The account section of the company can find suitability in the southwest cabinet.
- Businesses that deal in regular orders and supplies should avoid pink and red colors in the operational zones. Avoid blue color in the southeast part of the area and rather consider green plants to bring the balance of colors.
- An aquarium with 1 blackfish and 9 goldfishes can be very efficient for your new office. Make sure that you keep it in the northeast direction.