Want to move to Canada but not sure about your eligibility status?
Well, Canada is one of those countries, which have introduced point based immigration system to allocate permanent residency to the skilled and talented people from overseas. Express Entry system is the fastest and most popular immigration system of Canada. This online and point based Immigration system evaluates the applicants, based on few key Canada Visa Eligibility criteria ,i.e. age, education, work experience, language skills, etc. The other popular immigration programs of Canada, i.e. Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) also have more or less similar parameters or selection factors.
What is Canada PR Process?
As mentioned already, Express Entry system is fastest pathway to apply Canada permanent residence visa. The applicants, who score the enough points based on six selection factors of Express Entry system get the permanent residency invitation from Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
- Collect documents: Obtain key documents to apply in EE system i.e. IELTS test for English proficiency and ECA from WES or any other recognized institution.
- Create profile: create profile on online express entry system and obtain minimum 67 points under FSW category as a skilled worker from overseas.
- Find place in pool: once above steps are completed, you will find place in Express entry pool, wherein you will get a CRS point score, as per Canada PR eligibility calculator based on Comprehensive Ranking system (CRS).
- Get Invite from IRCC– the IRCC will launch periodic draws to issue invitation to apply (ITA) for Canada Permanent residency to the candidates with best top CRS score in Express entry pool.
- Submit PR application- Once you have got the ITA, you submit complete Permanent residency application along with essential documents within 60 days
- Get Approval- If your submitted application, documents, and overall candidature found correct and genuine, you will get the PR visa approval from immigration office.
What is Canada immigration eligibility criteria?
To apply the Canadian permanent residency, you need to meet the below Canada PR eligibility criteria or do well based on the key selection factors for Canada PR.
- Age– You must be 18 years or above to apply Canada PR. As an applicant, you get maximum points for age factor, when you are in age group 18-35. Although, you can still apply PR up to the age of 45 years.
- Education-You need to be at least graduate to score decent points in Express Entry system. For Master’s Degree and PhD. etc. you get maximum points. Also, need to provide the ECA from WES or any other approved institution to get your overseas qualifications verified.
- Work Experience– Apply with work experience of 3 years or more to gain decent points in express entry system. People with work experience of 6 years or more can get highest points for the work experience factor.
- Language Ability-You need to have minimum language proficiency of CLB 7 or above (English or French language) to apply in the EE System. The language test from a recognized language testing agency, i.e. IELTS must be provided as a proof of your language proficiency.
All the above factors often will maximum Canada immigration points, when you apply in express entry or Provincial nominee program.
The above 4 factors were the core factors of Express Entry and PNP process for Canada PR. Apart from the above you may also earn points for other factors, which are not compulsory in process,i.e.
- Adaptability-If you or your spouse/common law partner haspast experience of living, working or studying in Canada or any of your family member or relative lives in Canada, it can earn you some key points under Adaptability factor.
- Arranged Employment– If you have a Job offerfrom an employer in Canada,you can earn valuable immigration points in express entry or PNP.
What are documents requirements for Canada PR Visa in 2020?
Find below the key documents requirement to apply Canada PR:
- Language Test Results from a recognized testing agency, showing your proficiency in English or French language, such as, IELTS Test result
- ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) from approved authority
- Originals, copies, and official translations of documents supporting the application. Apart from this, educational degrees, diplomas, and certificates, personal identification documents and/or sponsor letters and relevant information
- Sufficient fund’s proof to support the application
- Additional fees as applicable
- Other documents based on the different visa programs.
If you want to win the valuable immigration points for Canada PR on express entry points calculator, all your documents must be genuine, valid and true.
What are Canada immigration Rule changes in 2020?
Find below the key immigration rule changes applicable in 2020:
- Canada has immigration target of 3, 40,000 permanent residents for the year 2020. Out of this number, 85,800 candidates will be invited under express entry system alone, while PNP has target of 67,800 for the year 2020
- Canadian province, Saskatchewan removed the upper limit for key immigration streams of SINP (Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program) with effect from March 3, 2020. These key streams includes the popular Express Entry and Occupation in Demand subcategory of ISW.
- The IRCC (Immigration Refugees and citizenship Canada) has revised the Express entry settlement funds amount with effect from 1st January 2020.
- Prince Edwards Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP) has announced its monthly draw schedule for 2020
Call the expert now to apply permanent residency in Canada this year
If you want to apply permanent residency in Canada this year, you may get in touch with trusted Immigration consultant to confirm your eligibility status, immigration points, and apply in the most appropriate visa program based on your profile.
Visas Avenue Immigration is the top and registered immigration consultant in India for Canada Visa FAQ. VA Team helps hundreds of Canada PR applicants every year to obtain the permanent residency (PR) Visa approval for Canada with an amazing success rate.
To start the process and apply relevant program, you may call Visas Avenue migration experts on Toll Free Number- 78-18-000-777. Moreover, to get your eligibility checked and subsequently, receive a call from the expert, you may fill the free assessment form.