Silver is still the leading choice in the jewelry industry due to its low price and convenience. Today, however, there are many manufacturers of counterfeit jewelry, for which it is difficult to find quality suppliers of silver jewelry. So if you are planning to start a jewelry business and need to know how to choose the best of the cheapest silver jewelry suppliers, we have put together five action steps that will show you how to find a sterling silver supplier where you can meet your needs.
Tips for Searching Silver Gemstone Jewelry Supplier
Can You Verify Their Business Information?
Your first step is to verify that the supplier is a legitimate entity. You can do this by checking if their company is registered here.
- Verify their bank details.
- Find out which bank they work for and call the bank to confirm.
- Suppose they have registered a personal account and may not be sufficiently set up to be a supplier of quality sterling silver.
Are They Checked?
Working with a proven silver gemstone jewelry supplier has specific benefits. Once they are in control, you know that treating employees is essential, provides better employees, and increases productivity. You also see that they meet the required safety standards and guarantee quality products.
The inspected contractor is thoroughly inspected to make sure nothing terrible has happened. If they’re still around after being audited, you know that you are dealing with a credible company that is likely to be a quality sterling silver jewelry supplier.
If their auditing information isn’t available online, simply contact them and request it. Their response will also tell you a lot about the company you’re dealing with.
What Are Their Prices, Comparatively?
You can find out who you are driving by getting offers from multiple vendors because they do not offer competitive prices. They may be higher or lower than standard, which means they sell fake items or pay you too much.
What you are looking for is a supplier who has general coverage. Don’t take the most expensive or cheapest offer.
Furthermore, you need to know how effective the communication of individual suppliers is because the quality of custom coin manufacturers knows how to communicate with their customers regularly, inform them, and see the status of their orders. Once you’ve made the comparison, select the top three suppliers and create your shortlist.
Do They Have a Reasonable Delivery Time?
In this regard, the wholesale silver gemstone jewelry manufacturer must meet your expectations and business requirements. One way to test your top three candidates is to place a small order with each one.
Once you have placed your orders, note which manufacturer supplies each aspect of the order as promised, it also allows you to check the quality of the product yourself. Because you require three separate deliveries, you can compare them and make the final decision.
What Are Their Payment Requirements?
In the beginning, just place small orders to see their payment terms. They don’t have to ask you to pay the total amount in advance – most quality manufacturers only require you to pay 35% of your order as a deposit, and the remaining 65% is only needed when things are ready to ship.
If you’ve already tested your top three candidates by placing orders, you’ll undoubtedly see a clear difference in how they deliver what you need.
At this point, you should have enough information to balance quality service, quality products, and reasonable prices against each other to choose a quality sterling silver supplier that meets your needs.