Goods & Services Tax is an indirect tax used in India on the supply of goods & services.
It is a detailed, multistage, destination-based tax imposed on every value addition, replacing multiple Indirect taxes, including VAT, excise duty, service taxes, etc. The concept of GST is “ONE NATION ONE TAX”.
The types of GST are
- CGST(Central Goods & services tax)
- SGST(State goods & services)
- IGST(Integrated goods & services)
- UGST(Union territory goods & services)
Only licensed companies who have been provided license by the GST Provider through GST Network to open the GST Suvidha Kendra can open these GST franchise centers.
Such as Vakranji, CSC, Botry Software, MASTER GST, Vape Digital Services, Master India, etc.
Though GST has already been introduced in our country on 1st July 2017 still many traders, industrialists, and small businessmen are facing a lot of difficulties regarding the understanding of GST and problems related to submission of it.
To ease the problem and provide GST services to customers, many companies are opening GST Suvidha Centers for just 25000 rupees.
Benefits of opening a GST Suvidha Kendra
- People of the country can easily open the Gst Suvidha Kendra in any city and can help or provide service to people of any part of INDIA.
- There is not much cost in opening the GST facilitation center, one may need a room or office space and technical equipment like a desktop, laptop, good internet connections, etc.
- It’s online work and the GST facilitation center can do GST registration and filing returns of GST online without much difficulty.
- The GST facility provides its software by the provider.
- A person can easily earn a profit of up to Rs.30,000 per month with the Investment of some money.
Eligibility to open GST Suvidha Kendra in India:
- To avail of this facility, the beneficiary must be at least 12th & Graduate pass
- The beneficiary must have complete knowledge of accounts and tax and MS Excel
- Requirements should be desktops or laptops, good internet & network connections, printer & scanner, card swipe machine, morphed device, etc.
- Availability of office to reach out to more people and establish a professional decorum with proper contact number and address.
Steps to open GST Suvidha Kendra in India?
- Applicants have to go to the website from which the franchisee wants to open the Kendra in India and check out the list of all the companies and choose the company from it.
- Click on the website to apply online through the main website of the company
- Choose the Request Call back option under the option of contacts as.
- Fill out the form that appeared on the page with details like name, phone number, email ID, state and district information, and so on.
- Click on the Request Call Back option and a call will be received from the representative of the company and necessary information will be provided.
When talking about the total Investment in opening the GST Suvidha Centers. it can include the cost of buying the necessary equipment, renting or opening an office on rent, the salary of employees for easing a heavy workload, and many more costs depending on the requirement.