When it comes to finding ways that can improve the safety and quality of fresh produce, there is an array of options from which to choose. When looking for a best-in-class product, you want something that is effective, backed by independent research, and easy to use. That product is ProduceMaxx.
ProduceMaxx® (EPA Reg. No. 46597-4)
ProduceMaxx is a “Produce Quality Treatment Solution and Antimicrobial Fruit and Vegetable Wash.” When added to the wash or crisping water, it has been scientifically proven that ProduceMaxx can significantly reduce bacterial pathogens1 in the water. ProduceMaxx will also control the growth of spoilage and decay-causing microorganisms that impact the quality and shelf-life of fruits and vegetables. This treatment will help enhance both the safety and quality of your fruits and vegetables in retail stores.
ProduceMaxx offers the following benefits:
- EPA Registered: Assurance that you are using a product that is effective and requires noPPE when used as
- Antimicrobial Efficacy: ProduceMaxx kills 99.999% (5 logs) of coli O157:H7, Salmonellaenterica, and Listeria monocytogenes in washing/crisping water, thereby reducing cross- contamination of fruits and vegetables treated in the same produce wash water.
- SurfaceTreatment: ProduceMaxx can reduce the level of pathogensᵻ on the surface of processed fruits and
- FDACompliant: Safe for direct food contact; no rinse required after
- EnhancedQuality: ProduceMaxx can extend shelf life of produce versus washing with water alone, reduce wilting, and improve crisp texture of
- Wide Range of Product Uses: ProduceMaxx is approved for use on whole and fresh-cut fruitsand It is an Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI)-listed product and is Kosher certified.
- Easyto Use and Efficient: ProduceMaxx is automatically dispensed into the produce wash sink and can be used for multiple batches of
Join hundreds of retail stores who have already chosen ProduceMaxx as their choice for enhancing the safety and quality of fresh and processed fruits and vegetables. Like you, our goal is to protect your customers, employees, and reputation. Contact us for more information about how you can become a leader in produce safety and quality.