If you work in a corporate environment, then we are sure that you must be a Gmail user and it is an elixir for your important daily communications with your management and clients. But what if someday you see your Gmail not receiving emails and you’re not able to co-ordinate with your colleagues, then you might get in big trouble!! To avoid this kind of hectic situation, you should always remember the solutions to this problem that we have mentioned in the blog below.
How to fix Gmail unable to receive emails
1) First of all, check out the internet connection of your device because slow internet will not let Gmail receive the emails properly.
2) If you’re using Gmail on your phone, then try to switch it to your PC or vica-versa.
3) Sometimes, an obsessive antivirus can be the main culprit behind this issue as it does not allow Gmail to receive spookily or Spam emails.
How to fix Gmail not receiving but sending mails
If you’re also facing this issue where you’re not receiving emails in Gmail and want to get rid of this situation as soon as possible, so don’t worry!! We have found some amazing solutions for you to overcome this Gmail issue:
1) First of all, make sure that your Gmail is updated to its latest version. Follow these steps to check out – Open Play Store > Search for Gmail > Check there should not be any update option visible.
2) If it is updated, then you should check the Gmail Spam Folder & make sure that the receiver mail should not be there.
3) At last, if the above solutions do not work, then you should always check everything from your side and send a test mail from your backup or alternative email id. Check whether you’re receiving it or not!
4) Make sure that you have sufficient storage space in your Gmail Account (up to 15GB free)
5) You should always check the All mails section of your Gmail Account
6) At last, if the above mentioned things are verified, then you should change your browser once, because most of the email issues lies behind the cache and cookies settings of your browser
Steps to change Google Mail Settings & Fix Gmail issue
Gmail has millions of user data and they don’t want their user to face any issues while using their Online Email Services, But if you are facing Gmail not Receiving Emails on your account, then it might be a problem from your side & according to our tech experts, many of the users because they don’t have sufficient knowledge about the Email forwarding in the Gmail App.
There are chances that your email forwarding might be enabled, which means the email you should receive, is forwarding to some other email address. To disable this function, you should follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the Gmail settings
- Open the IMAP POP Forwarding section”
- Disable the forwarding option and save the settings.
Now we hope that you’ve understood how you can easily fix the issue of Gmail not receiving mails on your account. A huge shout out to EmailsCrunch for participation in our website Guest Post and provided us an informative article.