Read Time:2 Minute, 39 Second
If you’re a big Disney fan, you don’t have to spend a fortune to enjoy all the fun and excitement that the Mouse House has to offer. There are plenty of ways to celebrate your love of Disney without breaking the bank.
- Check out free Disney events in your area. Many cities host free or low-cost Disney-themed events throughout the year. You can also find free or discounted tickets to Disney events through websites like MouseSavers.com.
- Get a Disney annual pass. If you live near a Disney theme park, an annual pass can save you a lot of money in the long run. Many passes come with discounts on dining, merchandise, and hotels, so it’s worth doing some research to see if a pass makes financial sense for you.
- Visit the Disney parks during off-peak times. If you can swing it, visiting the parks during non-holiday periods can save you money on tickets, hotels, and food. Many Disney resorts offer special rates for Florida residents and members of the military, so be sure to ask about those discounts when you’re planning your trip.
- Stay at a Disney-affiliated hotel. There are dozens of hotels near Disney World and Disneyland that offer special rates and perks for guests. Staying at one of these hotels can save you money on transportation and food, as well as give you access to special events and activities.
- Buy Disney merchandise online. If you’re looking for Disney-themed items, you can often find better deals online than you’ll find in the parks. There are a lot of items like womens Disney rings, Mickey clothing, and more that are much cheaper when you buy them from an online retailer.
- Use a rewards credit card for your Disney purchases. If you have a credit card that offers rewards, you can use it to earn points or cash back on your Disney purchases. This can help offset the cost of your trip, or even save you money if you use your rewards to pay for part of your vacation.
- Rent Disney movies instead of buying them. If you love watching Disney movies, you can save money by renting them instead of purchasing them. Redbox and other movie rental services often have a selection of Disney titles available, and you can usually find coupons for discounted or free rentals online.
- Purchase used Disney items. If you’re looking for something specific, like a certain type of toy or piece of clothing, you may be able to find it second-hand for a fraction of the price. Check out online auction sites, thrift stores, and garage sales in your area for Disney bargains.
- Join a Disney fan club. There are tons of Disney fan clubs and forums online, many of which are free to join. This is a great way to connect with other Disney fans and learn about upcoming events, discounts, and more.
- Follow Disney on social media. Following Disney on social media is a great way to stay up-to-date on all the latest news and announcements. You can also find information about special events, deals, and discounts that you might not otherwise know about.