Facebook is a widely used platform by the people all across the world and the reason why it is so famous and popular is that Facebook never disappoint its users and keep on coming with some new and exciting features. One such new feature introduced by Facebook is vanish mode.
Now, most of you be wondering what is vanish mode messenger. So, let us tell you that in this blog we are going to talk about the sae and will also learn how to use this feature.
Vanish Mode on Facebook Messenger
It is a feature in the messenger which allows you to send temporary messages to anyone to you want. By temporary we mean that the message you send will be deleted later on or will get vanished in other words.
The messages you send in Facebook vanish mode will remain on the chat screen until the other person who is the recipient has read it and has closed the chat screen. It is a great way to prevent the clogging up of messages in your regular chats.
In case that you or the other person is taking a screenshot of the text messages then both of you will be alerted and this way you can also ensure your privacy and security.
How to use Vanish Mode?
Now, that you know what vanish mode is and you have a brief idea about how it works let us proceed to see how you can use it on your device.
- You need to have messenger installed on your device then only you can use the vanish mode.
- Once, you have installed messenger you need to open it and to go to the chat in which you want to turn on the vanish mode. (this feature does not works with group chat)
- Now, you have to swipe up the screen from the bottom and keep dragging it until the circle icon is filled entirely.
- Once, it is filled your chats will disappear and will be replaced by an empty screen which means Vanish mode has been activated for this chat.
- You will also receive some information regarding vanish mode on your screen since this is your first time trying it.
If you are facing issues like messenger vanish mode not working then you need to report this issue to Facebook and wait till Facebook fix this issue for you.