Self-builder friend, if you are thinking of building your house you should know that one of the three most important steps to follow refers to the construction site plan drawing , which are scale graphic representations of the future work.
Through the plan of the house you will be able to see in detail all the characteristics, it clearly specifies and completes each and every one of the elements of your house, both in the distribution of spaces and essential characteristics.
Importance of construction plans
The plans contain all the necessary information and the guidelines to be followed for the construction of the work. They should be as detailed as possible since, for example, the future owners will be able to find solutions to possible distribution, lighting or conditioning problems of all the rooms long before they have been built. The plans are the best way to preview the future appearance of the house.
Basic construction plans of a house
In general, the basic plans that correspond to the project of a house are the following:
- Topographic map
- It may interest you:
- Architecture plans
- Structure Plans
- Electrical Installation Plans
Sanitary Facilities Plans
Keep in mind that the architectural plans must have the stamp and signature of the architect who makes the respective design, as well as the structural plans of the civil engineer, electrical installations of the Electrical engineer and sanitary installations of the Sanitary engineer who carried out the respective designs.
In this note we will deal with architectural and structural plans, respectively.
a. Architecture plans
These planes are recognized because in their letterhead they are generally assigned the letter A. They are the following:
- Location plan: it provides us with the location of the house within the urbanization.
- Distribution plan: it provides us with the position of each environment (living room, bedrooms, etc.) inside the building.
- Plan of cuts: it shows us details of the house.
- Front and Back Elevation Plan – Shows the front and back facade.
b. Structure plans
All the information about the structure of the house is found in these plans that have a letterhead on which the letter E appears, and they are the following:
- Foundation plan: shows important details of the foundation to be built.
- Plan of lightened slabs: it shows the type and measurements of the roof, as well as the quantity, location and diameter of the reinforcement to be placed.
- Detail plan: beams, columns, cistern, stairs.
Now that you know the importance of construction plans, I invite you to share it with your co-workers or on your social networks. Until the next building tip.