Control is the best answer for rodent and mice control services! Our Services are top-notch in rat and mice eradication. When mice are removed I grow my business. For this reason, I push myself to be the best mice exterminator near you.
Mice start moving around in the spring and fall and are of course most active when it is very hot or cold outside. Naturally, they seek shelter in logs or under rocks.
Our homes and businesses have served as surrogates for natural shelters. Before a big rain mice will begin to move indoors. Or, as the water level rises into their natural shelters, they will occupy our homes. Once they do they stay and eat our food. Mice will live in your home until you take the initiative to do something about it!
How to get rid of Mice:
How much does it cost for mice removal? That depends. You can do things to start getting rid of them yourself or to reduce the cost of a professional pest control company.
- Remove all food sources:
- only feed dogs and cats the amount they are to be fed
- cover all human and animal food
- fix leaks and insulate and interior pipes that are sweating.
- Seal all points of entry
- Permanently repair or temporarily plug holes and cracks bigger than a pencil with steel wool. If you have desperate mice, plug holes smaller than 1/4”.
- This includes installing or replacing the rubber/plastic seal around your garage doors – mice chew through and enter through the bottom corners of garage doors.
- Check, and if necessary replace the rubber seals around doors and windows
- Trap with a good mousetrap. Kness, Mfg makes a mousetrap with a plastic frame and metal bar. Two traps fit into housing that makes it safer for non-target animals and provides for a more private and bold feeding. Use fresh peanut butter for bait. Make sure to wear latex gloves for rats and don’t touch anything
- When no more mice are being caught inside start a baiting program with soft bait that requires a bait station and a trough for the soft bait to rest. Make sure that a leaf blower is not used on the bait station. Liphatech makes very good soft bait mice poisons. Make sure to use latex gloves when handling rodent poisons for your safety. Also, your scent will be a mouse deterrent.
If you have done all this, the mouse infestation will be eradicated.
Micecontrol.ca provide professional mice control services. A common mistake is to poison before the house has been sealed from mice entry and all the mice inside have been trapped.