Nowadays most people are confused between what’s best for the solution of termites which are destroying the wooden furniture of your house. Some prefer to deal with baiting systems and some prefer the old liquid compound mixture treatment. In many debates the discussion is always that which is superior to the other but in recent years have shown that baiting system is a deal of great value as it gives a long time relaxation from termites. Read more to understand about both of these treatments to ensure which side you have to take in the end.
Liquid Chemical Treatment
It involves discovering a solution of compound barriers in the soil throughout the foundation of the premises. To start the procedure, hundreds of gallons of pesticides compounds to make a stable wall around the areas which are affected. In a sequence to make a liquid barrier much more useful, it is necessary to gouge a pit and sometimes it becomes very difficult to gouge through bricks and concrete to ensure the barriers remain undamaged. This procedure usually takes hours of drawing up and work force before it’s even applied.
● Liquid termiticides provide immediate protection to any structure. They last for several years.
● They are relatively inexpensive when compared to other forms of termite control solutions.
● Utilizing a wide quantity of pesticides has a harmful impact on our environment.
● Liquid chemicals are very problematic to put in without leaving any unexpected gaps in the barrier.
A bait solution is less meddling. Discreet bait stations are critically placed around the affected area. When termites are feeding the insects will be alive but once they reach their colonies it starts spreading and infecting each other and will result in the death of those termites. The termite baiting system works every time in various locations. The simplicity of the system is what makes it so effective.
● Termite baiting is an effective way to treat structures that may not be treatable with a liquid termiticide such as structures with a well under the house.
● When maintained properly the termite bait system is a long term approach to termite protection.
● The baiting system is an expensive treatment for termites as compared to liquid chemical treatment.
● The baiting system is a very long and slow process.
After comparing the advantages and disadvantages of the two treatments for termites, the baiting system proves to be more effective as its effects stays for a longer duration than liquid chemical and is less harmful towards the environment.
Hire The Professional Pest Controllers To Assist you
Pest Control Perth provides the best treatment for termites in the area using safe termiticides and environment friendly products. Your wooden furniture will be safe in our hands. We have the best skillful pest controllers and the price we charge is lowest. To get an effective and Local Pest Control Service, reach out to us today.