We all know someone who refuses to throw their boxes away because it’s too good to throw them away. They stroke the box gently for its softness and luxury.
Well, you want the packaging to evoke similar feelings. The customer needs to fall in love with the product before it opens. Many custom packaging companies can offer this and more from simple baking to high-end cloth baking to gourmet baking that demonstrates sophistication and style. Custom boxes ensure that your products arrive in style.
While many use the word “box” to describe a custom package, it is not limited to one box. There are many options for a normal “box”. Customizing your packaging often includes a shape, design or logo unique to your brand. Some brands have even gone so far as to add a name to their exclusive customers.
There are generally three printing methods used to print custom packaging
Flexographic printing: it works like a solid rubber stamp – your circuit board plays with a large ink pad that collects the ink and then stamps it in a box. It is cheaper than two options
• Digital printing: Digital printing is commonly used for small orders. This is similar to a laser printer used at home. He mixes the inks and adds the color and design directly to the custom box
• Litho label printing: derived from lithography, it enables clearer printing and higher resolution. Here the print is made on parchment paper, treated, cut out, and then glued to the box of glue.
There are several different sizes of custom boxes including but not limited to;
• 5-13 / 16 “X 5-3 / 4” X 1-15 / 16 “- ideal for jewelry and other small items
• 7 “X 7-1 / 8” X 2-1 / 4 “suitable size for medicines, medicines and delivery packages
• 9 “X 6-1 / 2” X 2-3 / 4 “- very popular size for all kinds of control boxes
• 12-1 / 4 “X 9-1 / 4” X 4 “- our new high capacity front latch that is perfect for delivering everything from full-size snacks to pet toys.
Custom boxes are made from a variety of materials, including environmentally friendly and sustainable sources; if this question is important to you. Most suppliers are happy to add decorations like crinkle fillers, tissue paper, ribbons, bows, and more to complete the look.
Do you have a weird design? Do not be afraid. Some companies are always on the lookout for unique templates to add to their ever-growing collection of surgical formulas and inventory shipments. All you have to do is spend some time looking for them.
If you have a reason you want, there is enough space in the personalized box to highlight the reason. Customers love brands with a clear conscience. Just add a little message to what you stand for or above. It can be a story, a poem, or a passage; It does not matter as long as it conveys your message.
So go ahead; get great custom boxes to get the bigger benefits for your product.
My Box Packaging is a leading brand in the design, production, and printing of custom packaging services and solutions