“ Where Flowers Blooms, So Does Hope.”
Supporting local businesses and farms is one of the best things you can do to strengthen your community. Buying fresh flowers from a nearby business is a great way to support a local business and ensure that your flowers are as fresh as possible.
In Chicago, there are many fantastic flower farms (some of which allow you to pick your flowers) that transform any day into a special occasion – so a trip to a flower farm can become a memorable date for two or a weekend excursion whole family.
Below you’ll find a farm that promises a beautiful experience!
Southside flowers farm:
Southside flowers farm produces some of Chicago’s most exotic succulents. The family-owned business owners travel the world searching for succulents and cacti that thrive well in the Chicago climate, along with pottery for indoors and in gardens. Their designs include cards with candles, deco arrangements, and the creative blending of these unique plants.
There is a choice of buying stems, bouquets, or buckets of flowers, or you can choose from their long-lasting, fragrant dried flowers. Creating bouquets or table arrangements for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, baby showers, and other special occasions is something they love doing with Southside flowers farm. They offer table arrangements for delivery or pickup at the farm.
You can enjoy the natural beauty and pick up a dozen flowers on this farm. Remember to bring a cutting tool and a vase or bag to put the flowers in. Water will be provided for the flowers.
Southside grows its flowers to reduce climate change because they are more beautiful than anything else available. They are inspired by the past and look to the future as they work with nature.
- Pickup on-farm: With advance purchase, you can pick up bouquets, arrangements, buckets of flowers.
- In a Bucket: Consider buying flowers by the bucket when you like arranging flowers or need a lot of flowers for an event. The number of stems will depend on what flowers are in bloom, but it is typically between 55 and 85 stems.
How Southside flowers farm works:
- Depending on your search category, you will see a list of Flowers participants near you.
- Growing, harvesting, and processing of commercial flowers, flower seeds, foliage, and essential oils
- Maintaining field and controlled environments
- Treatments after harvest and production of plant products
Simple as that. Southside Blooms flourish, flower shops, farms, and designers promise you, the consumer, that the flowers they provide are truly homegrown.