How your home appears to be is the most crucial matter of concern. Both exterior and interior need to be maintained and look attractive to make you and your guests delighted and good. Taking the house’s exterior into consideration, you have seen most people wait for any special occasion to have it fully decorated. It can be Christmas, a wedding or any other event. Lighting plays an influential role in giving a stunning look to your home exterior.
Outdoor Lighting makes any special event worth it. Usually, Christmas roof lights take centre stage in the outdoor space to create the base for the rest of your holiday lights to twinkle. Let’s eye at some stylish ideas for putting up Christmas lights on your house:
- Icicle Lights: Icicle lights are a popular choice for roof awnings, overhangs, peaks and windows for their elegant display. Traditional white icicle lights are all the rage, but you can also opt for colour contrasts or matches, such as red with green and blue with white, to match a custom light theme.
Christmas lights come in a broad range of bright colours, which leaves no limit to the creative feasibilities you have when choosing a theme for your roof light display. Popular colour choices for the top entail the cosy glow of classic clear incandescent, warm white LED Christmas lights, the contrasting vivid, pure colour tone of cool white LEDs, and playful multicolour bulbs.
- White Christmas Lights: Subtle, simple and still trending; transparent incandescent bulbs are a Christmas classic. They throw a warm glow and are generally economical. However, such lights do require more electrical planning to account for the extra wattage they use concerning the limits of your home and stringers.
- White LED Lights: White Christmas lights often come in two categories: warm white and cool white. Even an opaque finish and visible LED bulbs help create that beloved classic glow for those who love the traditional look of incandescent bulbs. Additionally, LEDs use up much lesser energy and last longer than incandescent bulbs, allowing you to put up more lights in your home and keep them sparkling bright for longer.
- Multicolour Bulbs: Colourful Christmas lights create the most festive outdoor roof displays. Multicolour Christmas lights are available in all the latest roof lighting options, including C7 & C9 bulbs and icicle string lights. It will be beneficial to carry your roof display out into the yard with multicolour string lights and net lights. One of the most favourite outdoor Christmas light ideas is to combine two styles of coloured lights across your roofline. The layering of light types creates a multidimensional display that genuinely stands out.
Some advantages of using LED Christmas lights:
- LED Christmas lights will not be hot to touch, so they are safe to use if you have toddlers or pets at home.
- Also, you don’t need to take stress about the lights overheating and causing your holiday wreath or Christmas tree to catch fire.
- You’ll have umpteen choices. LED Christmas lights come in various sizes, shapes, styles, and colours so that you can find the perfect lights for your class.
- The light output is fantastic and one of the most complimented aspects of LED lights in customer reviews. LED bulbs generate a shinier, more glowing light than old incandescent bulbs.
- People have rated many LED light sets to last tens of thousands of hours beyond a standard set of incandescent mini lights that typically may last only a season or two.
If you want to change your light colours or swap bulbs from Christmas to summer patio lighting, getting stringers with replacement bulbs is best.
For any guidance, kindly feel free to contact experienced outdoor lighting installers in your area.