Starting this Monday, April 27, people between 18 and 60 years old will be able to train close to home
Press Ministry of Sport
Bogotá, April 27, 2020. In the scenario of the state of emergency caused by COVID-19, the National Government issued Decree 593 of 2020 in which instructions are given under the situation generated by the pandemic and the maintenance of order public. As a measure to face and manage mandatory preventive isolation, article 37 of said order authorizes, as of this Monday, April 27, the development of physical activities and outdoor exercise of people who are in the range of 18 to 60 years. , for a maximum period of one hour per day, in accordance with the measures, instructions and schedules established by the mayors in their respective territorial jurisdictions. In Bogotá, for example, the hours will be from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
In order to avoid a sedentary lifestyle and improve the mental health of Colombians,
in a joint effort with other ministries, Ministry of epl중계 has supported and promoted individual physical activities. For this reason, the highest sports body in the country makes the following recommendations for jogging and running outdoors:
- Health safety recommendations
- Please note that only people between the ages of 18 and 60 are allowed out.
- Do the practice close to home.
- Be active for only 60 minutes.
- Always carry a self-care kit (towel, 70% antibacterial gel, sunscreen, mask, hydration with water).
- Keep a distance of 10 m. around while jogging or running. Avoid forming crowds.
- Do not run in line behind another runner, stand in a diagonal position about two meters from the running line.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask, check that it allows you to breathe without restriction.
- Apply sunscreen 15 minutes before departure, in exposed areas.
- General recommendations for practicing physical activity outdoors
Avoid physical activity if you have symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, and recent loss of smell and/or taste.
If you were in contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19 in the last 14 days, refrain from exercising until the risk is ruled out or 14 days have passed since contact with that person without symptoms.
Home cleaning and disinfection protocol to go out to exercise
Before going out, keep in mind: if possible, always use the same clothes and shoes to go out to exercise. Prepare a disinfection method for clothing, shoes and equipment used in your training (including cell phones). Bucket with disinfection solution for clothing and footwear. Disposable towels with 70% alcohol for cleaning training equipment, cell phones, headphones, etc.
Disinfection solution for clothing and footwear: use disinfection solutions with hypochlorite that are sold in the market, in the following ratio, 20 cc of solution for each liter of water. 0.1% hypochlorite solution.
Hydration must be personal, do not share hydration with anyone.
Apply sunscreen 15 minutes before departure. General recommendations during the practice of physical activity Carry out a previous warm-up consisting of: joint mobility, cardiovascular and muscular activation, followed by preventive stretching. The recommended time is 10 minutes.