Universal Travel Pass: Registration process
As a result of the various Covid Restrictions, the Maharashtra government is offering Universal Travel Pass. Maharashtra Travel Pass applications are available online at epassmsdma.mahait.org. This platform was created by the Maharashtra State Disaster Management Authority for all residents to enroll for such a Universal Pass. QR Code-based Travel Passes were only available to authorized individuals connected to essential public services. Ultimately, this article contains the Universal Travel Pass Registration 2022 Form, Maha Universal Travel Pass Application, and Universal Pass Registration Procedures.
Universal Travel Pass Registration
You would only be able to obtain an e-pass by scanning a QR code; there would be no scam of such a sort. Only individuals with all necessary information would be given a pass, and nodal officers would be assigned to the inquiry.
As you may be aware, owing to the continuing Covid-19 in the country, a strong curfew was established, causing significant difficulties in transportation. In response to this, the government began issuing online passes, which have been designed specifically for the health field and utility suppliers. However, the government has already started giving passes to those who operate for registered businesses.
The Universal Travel Pass’s Goals
The following are some of e-pass’s primary goals: –
- Its primary goal is to assist people in traveling in Covid-19.
- It would only be manufactured for three purposes: medicinal, utility, and education.
- The administration hopes that all medical and educational resources will be available to everyone by doing so.
- You could now ride from rail to rickshaw using this method.
- You can obtain your UTP by scanning a QR code.
- You could always go to other states using this method.
Criteria for Obtaining a Universal Travel Pass
- To compete for this profession, you must bear the following points in mind
- To apply, you should be a resident of India.
- This is not open to children.
- Only those working in the medical, educational, or utility sectors can apply.
- To apply, you should be in categories and subcategories.
- Anyone who wishes to register must have all of the necessary information.
Required Documents for a Universal Travel Pass
You will need the following documents to apply: –
- Government-issued Aadhar card.
- Voter id
- Certificate of registration
- Identification from the government
- a legally recognized business
- Papers for industrial use
- The mobile phone number on the database
Login for the Universal Travel Pass
Staff members become eligible to login in the future after registering and approving requests. Examine how businesses can access the portal-
- Go to msdmacov19.mahait.org, the official website.
- Use the coordinator’s mobile number to log in
- Several details will appear after you log in.
- Now, download the CSV template to supply information about your employees.
How do I apply for a Universal Travel Pass online?
- To apply, you must first access the web portal.
- mahait.org is its link.
- You’ll notice two options on the home page: Register Your Establishment and Download Travel Guide.
- You must select “Register Your Business” from the drop-down menu.
- On another page, your form would appear.
- It would be best to use red markers to fill in all of the familial subs.
- You must fill out the registration number, establishment category, kind of establishment, and photo of the registration certificate, among other things.
- After that, you’ll need to put in the coordinated information.
- Then you must agree on all of the terms and conditions before proceeding to the declaration.
- After selecting register, a message will be sent to your registered mobile number, indicating that your registration has been completed.
How do I apply for a Universal Travel Pass Local QR Code over the internet?
- To begin, go to the official website by clicking on the link.
- You must select UTP from the home page.
- After that, you must choose Register Your Business.
- Then you must complete the form and ensure that all of the information is right.
- The coordinator can then fill in all the details linked to the employee number.
- You must fill in information such as the member’s name, department, and phone number, among other things.
- An SMS will be issued to your staff member after submitting your application.
- A member’s mobile number could be used to log in.
- After you’ve logged in, you’ll need to provide a clear photo of yourself.
- Lastly, you must obtain an OR-based Universal Travel Pass.
We hope that our post has provided you with all the necessary information. If you have any questions about the Universal Travel Pass registration process.