Gone are the days, when you needed to carry a hefty amount in your pocket with a fear of theft in your mind, just to experience luxury, the time has changed and now you can lead a luxurious life just with a single tap. HDFC Regalia Card is one such card, which offers its users a luxurious experience with just a single tap. Come let’s find out more about the benefits of the HDFC Regalia Card.
Top 9 benefits of HDFC Regalia Credit Card
- 1. Complimentary Airport lounge access within India: The HDFC Regalia card comes with offers exclusively for its users giving up to 12 complimentary airport lounge access within India.
- Contactless Payment: From the time covid-19 pandemic started off, the consumers have gotten conscious about their safety, keeping this in mind, the HDFC Regalia Card gives its users an option of fast processing,contactless and secure payment, to make sure that your card also offers same facility or not just look out for contactless network symbol on your card. Note that, in India a card user can only do payment of upto 5000 rupees in a single transaction without entering the credit card pin. However , if the transaction exceeds Rupees 5000 in a single transaction , it becomes mandatory for the user to enter the pin physically for security reasons.
3.Insurance Protection: HDFC Regalia Card offers insurance/comprehensive protection of rupees 1 crore in case of accidental air death , upto rupees 15 lakh for emergency overseas hospitalisations and upto 9 lakh for lost card liability cover.
- Smart EMI: The HDFC Regalia Card comes with an amazing pocket friendly benefit for its users in which it provides them with an option to convert their big spends into EMI after purchase.
- Private Pass: Are you one of of travelers, who doesn’t likes to travel alone , then , HDFC Regalia Car comes with an amazing benefit for you and your member too, under private pass scheme, the card user is given an option to add on members after they have made a minimum of 4 retail transactions, both you and your member can together avail up to 6 free complimentary airport lounge access.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: It is one of the most attractive offers of this card as it gives its users a 1% surcharge waiver at all fuel stations across our country for transactions ranging between 400-5000 rupees.
- Dine Out Passport Membership: It is an exclusive offer for the users of the card which offers a flat 25% off on 2000 rupees and premium restaurants.
- Milestone Benefits: The card gives its users two types of milestone benefits, first if they spend at least 5 lakh rupees in the anniversary year they can earn reward bonus of upto 1000 reward points, second, if they spend at least 8 lakh rupees in the anniversary year they can warn reward bonus of upto 15000 reward points.
- Offer on Renewal:If the user spends more than 3 lakh by using the cardin the previous year, then their renewal fees is waived off.
From insurance covers to free lounge access , best credit cards in India comes with endless benefits for its users to make their life better and hassle free, if you too are looking for similar luxury experience with just a single tap that HDFC Regalia Card is waiting to serve you and help you write your endless stories of financial success.