Biology is the field of study that is moreover based on theoretical concepts and their application. The exam dates for the CBSE term Biology exam is yet to be scheduled by the Central Board of Secondary Education. CBSE Board Term 2 exam is likely to occur subjectively from March-April 2022. The syllabus of class 12th term-2 biology is given below along with a practical section to give you a complete insight into the subject.
Biology Class 12 Theory Syllabus
The CBSE Term 2 biology theoretical exam is for 35 marks, and students must prepare for a total of 6 chapters from the CBSE class 12 biology syllabus. The chapter titles are mentioned below:
- Ch-8: Human Health and Diseases
- Ch-10: Microbes in Human Welfare
- Ch-11: Biotechnology – Principles and Processes
- Ch-12: Biotechnology and its Application
- Ch-13: Organisms and Populations
- Ch-15: Biodiversity and its Conservation
For a detailed topic-wise syllabus visit https://cbseacademic.nic.in/
Biology Class 12 Practical Syllabus
The practical exam syllabus of Biology Class 12th includes major & minor experiments of 7 marks along with spotting of 5 marks and practical record and viva of 5 marks making it a total of 15 marks practical exam. For a complete list of Experiments and Studies/observations must check https://cbseacademic.nic.in/
Preparation tips for Biology Class 12th Term 2 Exam
- Explore the exam pattern: Foremost thing that you need to know necessarily is the exam format for CBES Term 2 exam. It is completely opposite of what you have read for Term 1 exams, The CBSE term 2 exam is completely subjective based consisting of VSA, SA, and LA type of questions for 2, 3, and 5 marks respectively. Hence in-depth learning is more important to achieve a high score.
- Make NCERT your best friend: Because the CBSE term 2 exams are centered on NCERT textbooks, it is crucial that you stick to NCERT books and comprehend NCERT principles in a more comprehensive and in-depth manner. To do so, use Objective NCERT at your Fingertips.
- Daily practice questions: Solving questions from the NCERT books is not sufficient. You need to solve different types of questions based on NCERT books. In this MTG 100 Percent Exam Ready CBSE Board Term 2 Chapter-wise Question
- Solve sample papers: Solving sample papers released by CBSE and more of similar kinds based on it will prepare you to gain extra marks. Solve CBSE sample paper class 12 biology. based on the latest term-wise exam pattern and are similar to the blueprint issued by CBSE. It consists of various forms of subjective questions such as VSA, SA, and LA.
- Revise: Always keep notes that you can refer to throughout revision. Make your notes as succinct as possible by using flow charts, diagrams, etc. Preparing in this manner will assist you in forming mental images of concepts and help you in the faster revision of the complete syllabus.
Follow the above points and Ace in the CBSE term 2 biology exam.
You can also check – CBSE Class 10 Sample papers
Frequently asked questions
Where can I get the complete syllabus for class12 biology?
Visit the official website of CBSE to get the complete syllabus if the exam.
Is NCERT enough for Class 12 biology?
NCERT books are the key to achieving success in the board’s exams. They give you a deeper knowledge of every topic so don’t skip them.
How can I score high marks in biology class 12?
Make a study schedule and stick to it, finish the material, and get to know the exam format. To prepare for the real exam, try solving more and more questions with CBSE sample paper class 12