BBQ and tongs in the rescue for those chilly summer evenings with friends and family. Barbeque with the favourite drink is probably on everyone’s bucket list. One can grill or barbecue anything literally, from meats to fish to vegetables. Is it even a barbeque without a mouthwatering sauce to accompany the vegetables and meat? Now, one might be confused about where to buy bbq sauce; well, let’s first get on making the perfect grill, then we will get onto that.
- Barbecue tools: With some essential barbeque tools, one can master the art of barbeque. Tongs with a long handle keep one’s arms far away from the grill, keeping one safe from burns. Herbs like rosemary, parsley, and thyme can add extra flavour when added. Olive oil brushing before grilling would taste more delicious. One can also use a grilling basket for cooking the meat perfectly. Barbeque gloves are a necessity while grilling. They are heat-resistant and allow easy transfer of pots and containers.
- Preparation: If one plans to chill on a Sunday with friends, then skewers and sausages would be a great option. Serve them hot with barbeque sauce, and one can never get disappointed! The sausages or meat can be divided into portions for better taste and added lemon, thyme; garlic can be a cherry on top.
- Marination: One doesn’t need to worry about anything else by marinating the meat with the BBQ sauce. It is easy marination but is super flavourful. One can also marinate overnight for a more intense flavour. Simply by getting rid of the extra marination, the meat would be ready to grill. It will gain a tangy and nice flavour after being grilled.
- Resting time: One must allow the marinated vegetables to rest after being taken out of the freezer. This will prevent burning and give a flavourful grill.
- Selecting charcoal: The charcoal one uses for grilling is necessary. Lump charcoal is a good choice but takes about an hour for grilling. A charcoal choice also affects the taste of the barbeque; the right charcoal choice gives a delicious flavour.
- A direct and indirect method of cooking: The most common cooking method is direct cooking. The food is kept in the heat. Indirect cooking, one can cook on high heat, and it also gives a delicious flavour. In terms of skill level, indirect cooking methods are a step up from direct cooking. One must check that the meat is not directly facing the heat source. One can make two piles of hot coals, one on each side of the grill. One can place their meat for grilling in the space above the tray. This technique converts the grill into an oven, ideal for roasting that benefits from long cooking times at a low temperature.
- Test the meat: It may seem obvious, but it is critical when preparing food for a large group in Australia. Meat cooked over a grill can be challenging to judge doneness based solely on appearance.
If one is looking for where to buy bbq sauce, then Lillie’s q shop can help one. They have the perfect sauce to sauce to accompany one’s barbeque. It just adds that extra flavour that everyone craves! Made with authentic kitchen ingredients without any additives, this is also safe for anyone to consume.