The technological innovation of information technology has been very useful in the expansion and diversification of different activities related to our daily lives, not only with commerce but also with video games and digital entertainment.
In the world of live broadcasts, the developers of the Twitch platform have turned it, for streamers, into a source of income and an excellent distraction.
How to get views on Twitch?
The first thing you should do is join Twitch, then you start doing live shows to make yourself known, so you show the potential you have and you can stand out as a streamer. Buy Twitch viewers from the start to get more attention from the algorithm from the very start of the journey.
How can you do it? Being novel, transmitting charisma, talent, good diction, having the ability to interact with other people, be proactive, etc., all these are inescapable requirements to be a highly popular streamer.
Apart from the personality, you must have a user account on Twitch, high speed internet and a suitable “Setup Gamer”; even better if you decorate it with led lights, a microphone and headphones, which are necessary instruments to undertake as a streamer.
Finally, use interesting topics that catch the viewer and follow the advice that we give you later to increase your visits, popularity and income.
How do you earn money with Twitch?
In these times of pandemic, it is highly recommended to use web platforms and applications, either as entertainment or tools to improve the quality of mental health. Being a feasible activity that does not require leaving home, you can use these methods as a way to generate income from the comfort of your home or to increase it.
With Twitch you have the opportunity not only to be part of one of the best streaming platforms but also to receive more profitability in your transmissions, I explain how to do it:
- Increase your community of subscribers, interact with the chat and incentivize them with rewards for following you, so your income will increase at the same rate as your viewers.
- Make yourself known on social networks, make yourself visible by projecting a good image, so you will attract attention and get more followers.
- Look for sponsors since the benefit will be mutual; They will contribute money to your stream and you will advertise them, generating profits from the sale of their products and / or services.
- Open an account to receive donations; In this way, anyone who wants to support you personally or enjoy your content will be able to do so. You can try Patreon or similar.
- It resorts to marketing, since the one that does not publish does not sell and the best way to do it is through advertising.