QuickBooks Tool Hub is a software that can resolve all the errors and it is a collection of all the QuickBooks tools in one application. This tool is introduced by Intuit and it is a multi-functional asset, where the users can avail the features of other tools like QuickBooks File Doctor, Install Diagnostic tool, connection diagnostic tool, QuickBooks Refresher, and Condense Data or etc. If you want to know more about this tool and how this tool can repair all your QuickBooks Error then read this article till the end.
Kinds of Issues can be Resolved by QuickBooks Tool Hub
The error and bugs occur when you use the QuickBooks application. And it can impact your collection of data and work. There is the following list of issues that can be resolved using the tool hub:-
If you are unable to install the latest update or the software on your computer then you have to click on the ‘Installation Issues’ tab which helps you to resolve the error.
Network Connectivity Troubles:-
This error will appear on your system when you have not downloaded and installed the QuickBooks tool hub from Intuit. You can browse through the ‘Network Issues’ tab which is under the tool window, and resolve the error earlier. A network error like H202 can be resolved by using the correct tools.
Resolve Company File Related Problem:-
Just click on the ‘company file issues’ option in the tool hub window and then follow all the instructions which appear on your screen. By clicking on the Help button you can acquire the assistance and can read the problem solving possibilities. You can also use Quickbooks file doctor.
Reset Forgotten Login Credentials:-
If you may forget your QuickBooks account password then go and click on the ‘Password Reset’ option and then fill in the username and the registered email address. After that, you will receive a login credential reset link on your registered email and you will get your account back.
To Download QuickBooks Tool Hub Requirements
There are two requirements that are met in the first place you can download QuickBooks Tool Hub with an active internet connection, below are the following requirements:-
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- Microsoft Visual C++ package of redistributable.
Download and Install QuickBooks Tool Hub
After connecting your system to an active internet connection then you have to fill in the location of your account and start downloading the QuickBooks Tool Hub. you have to start the downloading process by choosing the path and drive to store that in the hard drive. After that, follow the upcoming steps to install it:-
Related Article: Fbise Past Papers
- Firstly, To download the QuickBooks Tool Hub you have to visit the official website of Intuit. And click on the download option. After that, you have to open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file and then follow all the instructions to install this tool hub.
- Then, Open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file by double clicking on it by using the connected mouse.
- Then a new installation window will appear and then you have to click on the Next Button.
- After that, you have to accept and agree to the ‘License Agreement’ which will appear on your screen, and accept it by clicking on the Yes button.
- In the next window, you have to choose the destination folder which has free space to install the tool hub.
- Now, click on the ‘Change’ button to select the destination path and then tap on the Next button.
- After that, you are set to install the QuickBooks Tool Hub on your computer or laptop. Just by clicking on the ‘Install’ option.
- Now, wait to successfully complete the installation process.
- The repair tool has been installed successfully, then you can click on the Finish button either close the installation wizard, or you may place a tick on the ‘Launch QuickBooks Tool Hub’ to start using it.
How to Repair QuickBooks
There are many ways that you can use to repair QuickBooks software. The best way that you can use is with the QuickBooks repair tool. This is the most effective method to troubleshoot the issues are:-
- If you want to repair QuickBooks then you have to go to the Programs&Features section of your Control Panel.
- Now, you have to locate the QuickBooks and then right click on it.
- After that, select the Uninstall or change option.
- Then, click on the Continue.
- Now, you have to choose the Repair and then click on the Next button.
- At last, check that and may this will do the work for you.
- AIOU Solved Assignment
In this article, we discuss how to repair your QuickBooks with QuickBooks Tool Hub. I hope this post will be helpful for you and may you follow all the steps correctly and resolve all the errors which appear on your system related to QuickBooks. If you are facing any other issue or may in future again you face this error then visit our articles to resolve them.