GoDaddy email is arguably one of the email services in the market. Read this blog till the end to know about the creation and the login process of the workspace webmail for GoDaddy in case you are looking to create one for professional use.
Here are some simple steps that can be used to create a GoDaddy workspace login account with relative ease.
Steps to Create GoDaddy workspace email
- Open your web browser and access your GoDaddy email account, to begin with.
- From there, after you have signed in to your GoDaddy account webmail account, simply click on the “product page” from the menu that appears and select the create option to proceed further.
- In the next window, a list of email addresses will pop up on your screen and from the different options that appear, you will need to select an email address that suits your best with your business name or domain name.
- Now, you will need to choose the domain name from the same page after you are done selecting the email address.
- After doing all that is asked, you will need to create a password for your account. In the same field, keep in mind to enter a strong and unique password for your account.
- For the next step, you will need to retype your password for confirmation purposes.
- You can make changes in case you want to change anything about your password or your email address. Once you are sure, click on the create button to simply make a workspace login webmail and a notification will be sent to you notifying you about the same.
- Finish by clicking on next and just like that, you will be able to access your workspace webmail with relative ease.
These simple steps can help you to create a GoDaddy workspace account in no time. Make sure to write down your account details someplace where only you can access them.
Now that we know how you can make an account to log in to the GoDaddy workspace email, let us take a look at the steps that can be used for the same.
Steps to login to GoDaddy workspace webmail
- Open your web browser and enter this link, https://sso.godaddy.com/login?app=email&realm=pass to visit the GoDaddy email login page, to begin with.
- From there, you will need to enter your email address in the given field to proceed further.
- After doing so, you will need to enter your mail password that is related to your workspace webmail for GoDaddy.
- In the next window, you can click on the box that says “keep me signed in” option in case you want to save the login details of your webmail account for easier login attempts. Keep in mind to not opt for this option when using a public device.
- Finish by clicking on the sign-in button to access your account.
These simple steps can be used to log in to your Workspace webmail. You can also ask for any queries directly to GoDaddy customer services.