Wearing a Tie is the key to up your style quotient. But, do you know how to wear it with a proper style sense? If not, Don’t worry.
This article will be a comprehensive guide on how to upgrade your fashion sense by wearing a tie. But, before we jump deeper into the process, let’s know the significance of ties is?
Significance of Ties
You might have heard that a confident personality does not require words to speak. Sometimes, the personality tells a lot about you. Wearing ties have a special significance on your personality as it does not only change the overall personality of a person. But, wearing a tie makes an individual more elegant, confident and charming.
Do you remember those school days when you were negatively remarked if you had worn a shabby tie in your diary? It teaches us the great lesson of discipline. However, wearing a tie is not only a matter of discipline but, it makes a significant impression at your workplace.
How to Wear a Necktie?
Here is a comprehensive guide on how to bind a necktie. You can follow the steps.
- Adorn both ends around your neck. Your shirt must be buttoned, now ups your collar, and keep the tie on your shoulder. Hold the narrow side on the left side, and the wider part of the tie should be on the right side.
- Now, cross the wider side (right side) by putting it over, the narrower end (left side).
- Bring the wider part inward direction and holds it up. You will see an intersecting point, then pass the holding wider end through the hole and pull it downward.
- Once again, bring the broader end to the right-hand side, take it inward direction, and follow the left-hand side. Now, again pass the wider one from the intersection point or hole on the left-hand side of your neck.
- Now, you have to bring the broader part in the centre from the left-hand side and then inwards it again from the hole of the intersection. The wider part will come out to the right hans]d side.
- Then finally, you have to intersect the wider part again through the hole and pull it downward. Hold the horizontal knot and tighten it to the upside by pulling the narrower end downward in a lighter way.
These are the easy steps to tie the necktie; you can practice it again and again at your home.
A perfect dress sense always boosts your confidence significantly. And Also improves the way of communication and behave. You feel more energetic, professional and self-confident.
So, it is imperative to dress well if you want to look well. And the importance and contribution of a good necktie can not be underestimated, which helps look bright and elegant.
On an important note, you must take care of the correct colour combination of neckties, wearing a formal or casual dress.