The pandemic has made all of us FaceTime friends and family at one point or another. But what if you could buy clothes and other things through video calls or live streams? Well, live shopping is just that. It is a widely famous shopping method in China, and India is catching on pretty quickly.
What Is Livestream Shopping?
A person, commonly called the host, schedules an hour when they try on clothes, makeup, or any products they want to sell. Hosts generally do these streams on a live streaming app. The host can be an influencer or any mainstream celebrity trying to sell their products. Some links enable viewers to purchase items while the live streams are going on. The live streams also have a time limit. Within these periods, viewers get offers and discounts that encourage on-spot buying, like in-store shopping.
Why Online Video Shopping For Men & Women Is Becoming The New Norm
- Influencers or celebrities conduct livestream shopping, and the viewers are mostly people who have been following them for a while. Consumers trust these people and are more likely to buy things from a person they know.
- Influencers and celebrities are aware of trends and can help viewers learn new things and try out stuff they would otherwise not consider doing.
- Viewers have the advantage of interacting live with hosts, so they can clear doubts immediately and make faster purchases.
- Platforms like Bringin Livestream Shopping serve as a product comparison website. They allow users to compare and choose the best for themselves.
Some Indian Streaming Platforms
Since livestream shopping is on the rise, many live shopping startups are coming up in India. Here are some of the best options available.
- Bringin Live Stream Platform:
Bringin is an excellent platform for creators to create short and lengthy reviews, product unboxing, and launch preview videos. The diverse platform keeps users up-to-date with trends and gives them a better understanding of brands and products.
There are instances when we get confused between two products. But with this Indian product comparison website, that will never be an issue. You can choose the best for yourself. The platform is easy to access as it has several regional languages, including Hindi, Marathi, and Bengali.
- Bulbul TV
Bulbul is one of India’s most famous live video shopping apps. The app allows creators from different fields to demonstrate a product’s features on live videos. Students, theater artists, homemakers, and beauticians- anyone can create a career for themselves with the platform.
Simsim is an Indian streaming platform founded in 2019 that helps creators make videos about products from local businesses. Hosts can make videos on fashion products, electronics, accessories, and fitness equipment. It is even more helpful if you are starting your business.
Influencers are slowly taking over the internet, and there is no doubt that their followers trust them more than commercial platforms with no instant second opinion available. So, live shopping bridges the gap between online and in-store shopping by giving consumers the benefit of customer service that online shopping lacks. Live streaming e-commerce in India can undoubtedly become mainstream in a few years.