A lot of us when we are casually dressed in jeans and our favorite tee, we intentionally steer away from flashing bling. This happens because subconsciously we associate jewelry only with being dressed up. But with changing times, and trends there has been a noticeable change from jewelry being occasionwear to daily wear, slowly and steadily becoming indispensable even when we are dressed casually. Of all the jewelry pieces, bracelets have become the fast favorites of millennials, you ask why? Because these are versatile and can easily turn heads for the contrasting style it renders. If you are looking for some tips on how you can style gold bracelets with your casual wear, then read on to know more.
- Styling with athleisure wear: We all know how athleisure wear is catching up on the trend. After all who doesn’t like wearing comfortable clothes? How about blending fine jewellery with it? You can wear a gold and diamond-studded bracelet to amp up your style quotient with it. Rock a chain-link patterned bracelet that will instantly elevate your overall look. If you like it bold, then go ahead and thrown in a couple of geometrically designed bangles to take your style to a different level.
- Stack it with denim: Denim shirts and jackets are hands down the most favorite casual look that we like to sport. You can turn a formal black dress into semi-casual wear by simply adding a denim jacket to it. You can now add more personality to this look by stacking a couple of gold bracelets. You can mix and match the metal of the bracelets to give your wrist more accent.
3. Sweatshirts and bangle bracelet: Add some swag to your hoddie sweatshirt look by adding a bangle bracelet to it! There is something about this combination of the utilitarian look of the comfy, oversized sweatshirt and the extra sparkle on your hand that will make heads turn wherever you go. Most reputed online jewelers like Melorra craft the trendiest bangle bracelets that have a modern touch to them. You can browse around here if you are scouting for bracelets that are pocket-friendly yet chic.
- Stack it with a smartwatch: Wearing a smartwatch is the norm these days, and if you want to look cool, the smart way to do it effortlessly is to add a couple of bracelets with the watch. Layering is pretty much the mantra these days, so why not use it to our advantage. This combination screams luxury, fashion, and functionality every bit.
- Coordinate with a basic tee: Don’t let the plain tee make you look boring. Go ahead and dress it up with some gold jewelry. Add a delicate chain, and gold bracelet to get a luxe look. You can opt for contrasting metal to set a trend. For example, if you are wearing a navy blue tee, go ahead and match it with gold metal over the white metal to grab the attention of the on-lookers.
We hope the above styling ideas help you have elevated aesthetics next time you decide to dress casually to hang out with your friends, or when you are stepping out to run some errands.