In this digital world, search engine marketing (SEM) is one of the most important marketing tools for the business. No doubt Google is the most used search engine platform from around the world but Bing is not far away. Microsoft Bing is the second largest search engine with over 900 million daily searches worldwide.
If you are ignoring Bing and rely only on Google then you are missing out on a great opportunity. With that in mind, we will see how to create and login Bing Ads account. Not only this, by the end you will be able to run a successful Bing Ads campaign for business.
So, let’s move on…
What Is Bing Ads?
Bing Ads better known as Microsoft Advertising is a type of PPC advertising service. It is very similar to that of Google Ads where the advertiser bid on keywords to rank the website.
The better the quality and bid are the higher the chances of ranking.
How Do I Sign Up For Microsoft Ads Account?
Follow the steps discussed below to get started with Microsoft Advertising.
- Visit the official website of Bing Ads and click on ‘Sign Up Now’ for registration. Use Bing Ads Promotional Code 2021 to avail of free credit worth $200.
- From the next page, click on ‘Create One.
- Now, enter the email address you would like to use. However, you can also use your existing email address.
- Company name
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Country business located in
- Time zone
- After you will agree with the terms & services, click on Create Account.
- Visit your registered email address to verify your Microsoft Advertising account.
How To Login Microsoft Bing Ads Account?
Now after you have created a Microsoft Bing Ads account, it’s time to login into your account.
- Visit Microsoft Advertising website.
- Click on sign-in from the top right side.
- Enter the registered email address that you have used to create a Bing Ads account and click on login.
- You will see your account after successfully logged in to your account.
Now you are all set to run your first Bing Ads campaigns.
How Do I Use Bing Advertising?
To launch your first Bing Ads campaign let me walk you through these steps.
- Visit your Microsoft Advertising account and go to the dashboard.
- Here you can see ‘Create Campaign’ to set the goal for your campaign.
You will be asked to pick out from any of these goals,
- Visit my website
- Visit my business location
- Conversion in my website
- A phone call to my business
- Dynamic search ads
- Sell products from the catalog
After you have selected any of these goals, you have to fill out the form.
- Enter the appropriate options by adding the text, URLs, and headlines you want to add.
- Click Save after done.
- Select and enter the keywords that you want to target.
- After that, you have to add the auction or Bid amount on those keywords.
- Now, click save and add the payment to start your campaign.
Congratulations you have successfully created your first Microsoft Advertising campaign.
You can from any of these Bing VS Google VS Yahoo search engine platforms to advertise your website.
Login Bing Ads – FAQs
Is Microsoft Ads the same as Bing?
Bing was rebranded as Microsoft Bing in 2009 and Bing Ads to Microsoft Advertising. Also, Microsoft Bing has the power of three search engines namely Bing, Yahoo, and AOL.
Why should I use Bing Ads?
One of the best reasons to use Bing Ads is that it has low competition as compared to Google. The possibility to rank higher on Microsoft Bing is more and increases the chances of a better click-through rate.
Is it worth using Bing ads?
Microsoft Advertising is for those who won’t reach out to more audiences. Bing Ads are cost-effective and are one of the best alternatives to Google Ads. But it all depends on the business needs and wants and without using you won’t get to know the real worth of it.
How do I put Google ads on Bing?
You can import your Google Ads campaign into your Microsoft Advertising account easily.
Login to your Bing Ads accounts and head towards your account. You will see the option ‘Import Campaign’ option at the top. Click on ‘Import From Google AdWords’. Click on ‘Sign in to Google’ to proceed further to import the campaigns that you want to import.