We all know there is an equal value of distance learning. Today we all are living in a modern society, where education plays an important role. Even without education, we can’t survive in job sectors. So, everyone likes to be educated and wants to stand in this competitive world. So, if you want to pursue your career in any high stream of education the LPU distance program is there for you. It facilitates a hindrance-free way of success.
Master of Computer Applications is a relevant Master Degree Program that provides knowledge and training program. It is a sound theoretical course with good practical exposure for students. The students can perform various tasks quickly and efficiently in the field of computer applications. The LPU distance MCA course is designed to meet the regular IT requirement of the organization.
We all know that there is a high-end use of technologies in the corporate sector. The program is designed to offer a deep knowledge of various technologies. Their high-core operations and processors are in use today. Despite theoretical students also provide practical training in extensive laboratories. The training is based on the optimum course content and the current requirements of various R & D industries. The MCA Programme covers all aspects and measures of Computation Theory. It also covers subjects like Programming Logic, Design & Optimization, Network, Database, Operating Systems, Mathematics & Finance.
Key factors of program
- This program prepares students for various fields of IT to take up positions as systems analysts, system designers, programmers, managers, operators.
- It aims at imparting deep knowledge with on theory and practice equally. Students are encouraged to time to work in the industry inputs by providing them insight into the workings of the IT world.
- This program is designed to impart knowledge and training. The fields in which students have to focus are the recent advancements and modern trends in the field of computer applications.
- The LPU distance MCA program duration is a minimum of 2 years to a maximum of 4 years.
- The eligibility required for the M.C.A program is BCA/B.Sc. Computer Science and B.Sc. in Information Technology. He can also have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent.
- If he/she has done any Graduation with Computer Science as a subject for three years with Mathematics with a mandatory one of the subject at Graduation or even to 10+2 level or equivalent this he may eligible.
- If he/she has done B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. any type of graduation with Mathematics as one of the required subjects at Graduation or 10+2 level or equivalent to this with an additional bridge course then he may eligible.
- The eligibility and admission criteria mentioned for admission to any program are subject to change as prescribed and depend upon the university’s decisions.
The fee structure
- Program Fee=11400 per semester
- Examination Fee =1250 per semester
- Study Material Fee= 1000 per semester
So, MCA is a defined course for the students for their good career. Just enroll without wasting time and reserve your seat the distance learning education