As the growth of digital transformation has enveloped businesses, the risks of cybercrimes are also increasing. Hence the organizations are looking forward to hiring trained and certified cybersecurity professionals who can avoid the risks of hackers. They need skilled professionals who have hands-on experience in cryptanalysis, algorithms, etc.
There are many cybersecurity certification courses in the market. Each has got its importance. Below are some of them.
- ECES Certification: EC-Council Certified Encryption Specialist (ECES)
- CISSP – CERTIFIED INFORMATION SYSTEMS SECURITY PROFESSIONAL
- OFFENSIVE SECURITY – PWK OSCP
- ISACA – CISM (CERTIFIED INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGER)
- EC-COUNCIL – CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKER (CEH)
- CISCO – CCNP (CISCO CERTIFIED NETWORK PROFESSIONAL)
ECES Certification: EC-Council Certified Encryption Specialist (ECES):
The EC council – The international council of e-commerce-offers certifications intended to train cybersecurity professionals. The ECES certification teaches cryptography to professionals and students.
The course participants learn modern cryptography and networks, such as Feistel Networks, DES, AES, etc.
The ECES certification online course comes with multiple options.
- Self-paced training
- Live online training
- Certification club
- Private team training
- Institutes provide the training based on the participants’ interests and at their convenience.
- Participants get exposure to the overall practical applications involved in the ECES course.
Objectives of ECES certification:
The ECES certification helps achieve the following factors:
- First, learn the types of encryption standards.
- Select the best standard that meets your organizational needs.
- Enhance your knowledge in encryption
- Deployment of encryption technologies
- Provide you insights on the common mistakes made during implementing encryption technologies
- Teach you best practices in implementing encryption technologies.
Benefits of ECES certification:
- ECES certification helps you to move up the ladder in your career as a certified security professional.
- This certification is globally accepted and is considered a requirement in encryption technology
- Increases your confidence with the practical modules involved in ECES certification
- On successful possession of a digital certificate, you can get improved exposure in the world of cybersecurity.
- Get hands-on experience in encryption and cryptography techniques through the modules determined by institutes.
- ECES training helps you gain the competence required to face interviews and fetches a sure-shot job in cybersecurity.
- ECES certification increases your salary by a minimum of 12%.
Who can take this course:
- Anyone who works on digital certificates, VPN Implementation can take this course.
- ECES certification is the right option for ethical hackers and penetration testing professionals.
- Basic knowledge of cryptanalysis will be an added advantage
- Below professionals can take ECES certification course to boost up their career:
- Ethical hackers
- Penetration testers
- VPN Implementation engineers
- Solution architect
- Security compliance analyst
- SOC security analyst
Why choose ECES certification:
- ECES course majorly involves the analysis and understanding of algorithms involved in cyber security certifications.
- Understand the history of cryptography
- Obtain knowledge on fundamentals of symmetric cryptography and hashes
- It is prominent in ethical hacking and cryptanalysis.
- ECES course imparts comprehensive knowledge concerning encryption technology
- Choose the best institute to get extensive training and practical applications that help you solve real-time security issues.
- Give yourself the skill to identify commonly made mistakes in encryption technologies.
- Make yourself prepped for implementing encryption technologies.
- ECES certification process:
- Participants, especially professionals working on cybersecurity, can get ECES certification by following the below steps:
- Select the best institute that provides robust training and practical insights into real-time security issues.
- Download the course material to make yourself aware of what you are going to learn.
- Create awareness for yourself on ECES certification and how it helps you with your current employment.
- Choose the best mode of training for you, among various training patterns.
- Learn diligently through the institute you choose.
- Clear the ECES certification to become a certified encryption specialist.
Work experience of at least one year in the information security domain.
Number of questions: 50
Passing score: 70%
Duration: 2 hours
Test delivery: EC-council exam center
ECES certification is the most promising certification to succeed in your career, helping you gain knowledge and get skilled with advanced encryption technologies. Learn through the institutes that train you with concrete materials and practical applications, and become a successful encryption specialist.
Koenig Solutions provides industry-specific training with instructor-led classroom and live online class modules. As a result, you can choose the best method of training that fits you at the most affordable price.