QuickBooks error 3371 code 11118
Quick books error 3371 appears during the re-configuration of the Quickbooks company file. It can bring lots of trouble for many users like you. But, there is no need to worry as this guide aims in resolving the same. The main reason behind the occurrence of this error is the damaging of the Entitlement DataStore.ecml file. Its damages indicate the issues within the license properties. In order to repair that issue, you have to go through some of the troubleshooting. But, before directly jumping into them, let’s consider other causes too that bring this error into the system.
The error usually appears with the text that says “Quickbooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.” The reason given in the error text is one among the different causes.
we provide instant Paid Guest Post Service.
Factors that Bring Quickbooks Error 3371 Code 11118
- If you come across several problems like emailing, printing and saving as a PDF from Quickbooks desktop.
- The Quickbooks desktop performs badly.
- Encountering crash com error is one among many reasons.
- Qbregistration.dat file gets missing.
- The windows are not updated properly.
- Arising some hindrances while connecting to Quickbooks data file.
So, these causes bring this error into the system. You can now move below and learn about the signs and symptoms of the error.
Identify the Error with these Signs
- There arises an issue while accessing the QB fike.
- The cloning process is being conducted from C:\drive to another drive.
- When the system becomes corrupted and hung in between the procedure.
- If you receive a notification of the mysterious HTML file.
These signs are generated because of the causes presented in the system. Move towards the troubleshooting part to resolve the error instantly.
Related post: How to fix 0x0 0x0 error code
Solve Quickbooks Error Code 3371 with These Solutions
The user can resolve Quickbooks error 3371 through these solutions. Get into the guide below and learn the steps to conduct the procedure.
Solution 1: Clear the ECML File
- Make sure to click Windows + R button.
- Just copy and paste this command C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 on the window opened.
- You need to now look for Window Explorer.
- Once done, try to clear the ECML file.
- After that, right-click and choose the delete option.
- Now, you need to shut the windows option.
- Run your Quickbooks software.
- Try to register the product in the last step.
Solution 2: Clean Installation of Windows
- To initiate, try to install the latest update of the windows.
- After that, hit the tab named All Programs.
- Move your cursor towards the Windows Update.
- Thereafter, you need to complete the upgrades to windows updates.
- Make sure to set up your Quickbooks.
- Move towards the damaged entitlementdatastore.ECML file and recreate it.
- After that, you need to fix the issues related to the license and fix registration.
- Hit the reinstall tab.
- Just conduct a clean installation.
Solution 3: Close the Application Running on the Device
- The user needs to shut Quickbooks software at the very beginning of the procedure.
- Shut all the software-related processes running on the device.
- Go to the Run window and enter the following command “C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\ v8(or v6)”.
- Hit Ok tab.
- Once done, try to access the task manager.
- Move your cursor towards the processes and spot QBW32.EXE instances.
- Select all of them and then click on the End Task.
- Clear the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file.
- Proceed ahead by accessing the QB file and registering the application.
Solution 4: Run Quick Fix My Program
- Shut the Quickbooks desktop.
- Make sure to download the Quickbooks tool hub.
- Save the tool on your system.
- Spot the file named QuickBooks.ToolHub.exe file.
- Once found, just go to Intuit’s agreement and provide your acceptance.
- Hit the Finish tab when the installation procedure ends.
- Make sure to double-click on the Quickbooks tool hub icon.
- Furthermore, click on the Program Problems tab.
- Select Quick fix my Program now.
- Choose the OK button.
- Just end the entire process and try to access your data file.
Solution 5: Manually resolve the Error
- Shut the Quickbooks tool.
- Spot the newest version of Quickbooks Tool Hub and download it on the device.
- Save the file now.
- Launch the file that you downloaded.
- Proceed with the installation and then hit Agree.
- Click twice on the icon located on the Windows desktop.
- Pick the Installation issues tab now.
- You have to select the 3371 Error fix.
- Once done, just press OK.
- You need to now launch the software and access the data file placed in your system.
So, this is an entire guide to resolve this error. With the solutions, you would surely fix and then continue the rest of your task.
Read More: Is Tulum, Mexico safe for tourists?