The global pandemic has evolved the business landscape in so many ways. Companies and even small-scale businesses have adapted and went the route of reselling with a heavier online presence. Business owners, most especially first-time entrepreneurs, have responded to the pandemic with limited technical skills. In line with this, they have sought to rebrand products and services for trading. However, with the rapid technological change paired with the widespread community lockdowns, brand online presence has never been crucial in any business.
White label reputation management is the process of handling customer reviews, mentions, online listings, and overall business online reputation of a rebranded service and product. It is a marketing service provider that deals with customer concerns, issues, and feedback to ensure positive ratings at all times.
Breaking down white label reputation management – the why’s and the how’s
A white label offering is any service or product that is produced or managed by a white label provider. These providers sell it in bulk to another business entity. This business entity can rebrand this product and service and take it as its own.
These products and services are unbranded and customizable. Brand names can be plug-and-play and sell it as their own.
On the other hand, reputation management is a methodology of safeguarding the white labeled product or service through monitoring, growing, and influencing all reviews across all internet channels. The end-all and be-all of reputation management is to enhance a positive reputation using good old-fashioned word of mouth on the internet.
White label reputation management is a software platform that can be subject to rebranding. It works two ways:
- The fundamental white label reputation management software. It is an application or a platform that allows clients to take control of their brand reputation. Features include being responsible for their review scores and responding to reviews.
- The re-sellable reputation management services. It is a solution that provides third-party intervention for review responding and reputation management fulfillment.
Considerations in reputation management services
The brand’s reputation can make or break you. Therefore, it is crucial to consider the requirements for a reliable reputation management platform.
- Primary site monitoring. The service should monitor Google, Facebook, and Yelp expanding to vertical sites, as well.
- Social media mentions. Social media is the fastest growing platform. Everybody we know is on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Valuable feedback and marketing opportunities are strong features of these sites.
- Review generation. Reviews and sources must be legitimate, factual, and not fabricated. Reviews must be trustworthy; dubious sites and tactics can tarnish your brand’s reputation.
- Timely. Services must be time-bound and plotted on a calendar. A business unit must answer feedback and reviews promptly. It is basic customer service.
- Representation. The adage, representation is everything holds for reputation management. The service should be able to reflect the brand’s identity and style.
Add-on reputation management services
Aside from the basic features, here are some related services that can optimize online brand presence.
- Comprehensive dashboard. This feature can generate statistics and analytics relevant to improving your operations and marketing strategies.
- Reputation audit. A comprehensive audit can manifest reviews and mentions that are from uncommon sources.
- Competitive benchmarking. This service offers insights on how a client fairs against their top competitors. In this way, business owners can adapt take-aways that are working for the competition and discard those that are not.
White label reputation management is a service you might not know you need. In the digital age, online presence and relevance must be solid for a brand to succeed. Feedback and constructive criticisms make up a profitable business model. The attainment of the peace of mind that a brand’s reputation is in good hands is another load off a business owner’s shoulder. A chance to redeem a customer through feedback generation is a big step in achieving repeat business.
Read More : What Are the Different Types of Hair Loss That Exist Today?