DIY Halloween crafts suitable for home and shop. The month of October is the ideal one to indulge in DIY and decorations of various kinds. In this post, we suggest lots of ideas and tutorials make some Halloween Crafts in complete autonomy. The Halloween decorations DIY proposed are very simple to make and beautiful to look at. Every year, when autumn returns, our imaginations are put to the test again. Indeed, it is the season of Halloween, this pagan tradition that appeals to children. So if you’re looking for decoration inspiration, you’ve come to the right place! Discover all our ideas for successful decorations! A personal touch to the home is never too much. The projects are varied and include different styles. They start from the modern and minimal one to get to the ideal one also for children to do. So go ahead with your imagination and cool drawing ideas.
Paper pumpkins to place on the living room shelves
- Colored cards
- Brush with sponge
- Draw pumpkins on the cards. It is recommended to make a pumpkin and use it as a stencil for the others.
- Cut out the small courgettes created.
- Fold the paper pumpkins in half.
- With the help of the sponge, apply the glue only on half part of the stencil.
- Now, glue the pumpkins on top of each other. In this way, you will create a decorative object in 3D.
The stencils can be of different sizes, and the cardstock can be of various colors. In this project, we have opted for light shades suitable for a modern style living room.
A beautiful decoration to hang in the bedroom
- Hemp thread
- Wooden half moon
- Acrylic paints
- Black permanent marker
- Hot glue gun
- First, you need to fix the hemp thread, which will be the hook to hang the decoration on the wall.
- Let the thread solidify well.
- With acrylic paints, it is possible to paint all bats.
- With the white color, give the half-moon a pass. Then, if necessary, repeat the step.
- With the ruler and the black marker, draw lines. This step is only possible when the white paint is completely dry.
Pumpkin covered with colored fabric
Pumpkins are the symbol of autumn, and in this sense, Halloween crafts cannot be missing. By now, in all DIY stores, you can find fake pumpkins used to make DIY decorations. Here is the following tutorial.
- Fake pumpkin
- Colored cloth
- Small piece of aluminum foil
- To do this job, you need to cut out strips of fabric of the same length.
- Take the glue and spread it on the fake pumpkin.
- Slowly apply the strips of cloth to the pumpkin as well.
- Take the small piece of aluminum foil and wrap the top of the pumpkin.
DIY decoration for Halloween – pumpkin marble effect
- Fake pumpkins
- Sponge brush
- White and gray paint
- The first step in creating the marble effect pumpkins is to apply the white paint. Let it dry.
- Apply a bit of gray paint with the sponge.
- Using the feather, create a marble effect by moving it slightly on the paint. Let it dry. It is possible to use more shades of gray.
Use fake pumpkins and personalize them
- Fake plastic pumpkins
- Paint of various colors
- Paint with glitter
- Paint the pumpkins white. Let it dry.
- With the grange brush, paint the pumpkins in the desired color tone. Again let the paint dry well.
- Once dry, it is possible to spread the glitter on some points. This step must be performed with the help of the sponge and is optional.
The technique to create incredible Halloween decorations
- Fake plastic pumpkin
- Scraps of paper with floral motifs
- Cut the paper with the floral motifs into small pieces.
- Spread the glue all over the pumpkin.
- Start sticking the pieces of paper onto the pumpkin. Let it dry.
Last-minute Halloween crafts
To make this beautiful and easy decoration, you need to get Halloween-themed stickers. Good quality ones leave no marks when removed. These kinds of stickers are well suited to plant pots. In abrupter than 1 time, you will become a Halloween-themed stay. So get creative with stickers, and don’t be afraid to decorate your home.
- Fake plastic pumpkins
- White paint
- Large brush
- Vinyl glue
- Glitter of gold and silver color
To make these super simple pumpkins, it just takes a little patience. The necessary materials are very few, and as mentioned above, they can be found in any DIY store:
- It would help if you painted the fake pumpkins white. It is recommended to use a large brush to be able to finish faster.
- Let the paint dry well.
- Starting at the top, start pouring in enough vinyl glue for the glitter to stick.
Even after this step, wait for complete drying. These beautiful Halloween crafts can place anywhere in the house, but near the fireplace, they are perfect.
Garland of colorful mini pumpkins and smiley faces
- Mini plastic pumpkins
- Acrylic paints
- Paper caps with pom poms
- Colored thread
- Hot glue gun
- Adhesive eyes
- Black marker
- The first step is to color the mini pumpkins in the desired color shades. Then, of course, wait for the color to dry well.
- Secondly, you need to turn on the hot glue gun. In the meantime, prepare the caps with a small piece of colored paper and pom pom. Finally, glue the hat on the head of the pumpkin. Repeat this step with the rest of the mini pumpkins.
- When the pumpkins are ready with the Cappellini, the garland thread must also be attached. Again, use the hot glue gun.
- Fix the eyes with a bit of glue. Also, draw the mouth. Again, we opted for mini smiling pumpkins.