From time immemorial, one must have witnessed how our societal constructs are made when it comes to a specific body type. This issue of body-shaming is somehow more for the females in society. However, with each passing day, the women in our society are becoming more confident than ever about their bodies. Self-love and self-care are of utmost necessity in one’s life. Only when one loves themselves, will they be able to love others unconditionally.
Discovery of Plus Size Dresses
Plus size dresses for women are a recent innovation in the field of fashion. One can say that earlier due to the constructed ideologies of people, every body type was not given enough recognition. It is only recently that people have stepped up and started talking about these vital aspects of society. A body, be it of any size or circumference deserves to be loved.
Fashion influencers have a major role to play in this process. Nowadays, with the advent of social media more people are spreading positive words across the globe so that the ingrained mindset of the people changes. Following this route, a lot of line brands, especially homegrown brands are making plus-size tops for women and other garments that one wears regularly.
It is to make clear that every individual has the right to wear whatever garment they want irrespective of size, colour, or creed. It is a human right that is given by birth and nobody in society has the right to change or alter this aspect of human life. However, with women becoming more expressive and independent, this issue is slowly and steadily fading away from society.
Types of Plus Size Dresses for Women
So, when it comes to dresses, there is a huge variety of collections that are present, and people need to be aware of them. Let’s look at some of the best dresses for women available. The list for the same is as follows:
- T-Shirts: Nowadays T-Shirts, which are the most basic garments for anyone, are available in sizes up to 6XL. This gives freedom to every woman out there to choose for herself irrespective of any boundaries. A T-Shirt dress also does the job perfectly.
- Gowns: Every woman dreams of wearing a perfect gown for their engagement ceremonies, and other related functions.
- Dresses: A dress can be of many types. Something that is a lot in trend these days is T-Shirt dresses for women.
- Off-Shoulder Dress: This one is perfect for your weekend parties.
- Sequin Dress: This particular type of dress can be worn in family functions or school/college functions.
- Pleated Dress: A kind of dress that has pleats in it which makes the garment look sensational.
- One-shoulder Dress: This is a type of dress that is off-shoulder only on one side and not both.
- Formal Dress: A formal garment is extremely crucial for your meetings and other official functions.
- Bohemian Dress: The bohemian prints hugely attract the people due to the vibe it gives out.
- Jacket Dress: This is the ultimate style one can carry. A jacket on the top of the dress already stitched gives a great look to any person.
- Floral Dress: Florals are recently in the trend and having one of these will surely sort your outing like no other garment.
- Tunic Dress: Tunics are well-known because of the cute look that it imparts.
- Maxi Dress: This is one type of dress that is extremely comfortable and never really goes out of style.
- Wrap-around Dress: Wrap-arounds are hugely popular amongst the younger population due to its style.
- Tie-Back Dress: If you are someone who likes partying, and going clubbing then this one should be your pick.
Now get the latest trends and designs on Bewakoof, one of the best online shopping stores in India. The Tribe Members would get an additional discount on every purchase. So, what are you waiting for? Increase your dress collection today.