The mattress market is not new in India but still comes with a slow n steady growth rate. However, the increase in technological development with a bit of disruption affected the mattress manufacturing industry to a great extent.
The gradual shift with both growth and fall has precisely survived. Mattress requirements in India are getting high with the rise in the hospitality sector and medical sector development. In fact, the demand for other sleeping accessories even graphed a demanding growth for home and textile industries in the country. Over an estimated said Indian mattress market would grow up to 10% more and attain a USD 2.5 Bn mark until 2022.
In the blog, we will be talking about the top emerging trends impacting the Indian mattress market. So let us scroll below and know more about it.
The Lastest Trends That Will Impact Indian Mattress Industry In Upcoming Years:
- Online Market Sales Will grow: Yes, definitely! Indian consumers are already in the race to shift their purchasing from traditional on store style to online buying. Numerous mattress brands and eCommerce are dedicated to getting online for easy click purchase of reliable mattress with doorstep delivery. Online shopping for mattress still not a choice for many Indian buyers. Even not popularly recommended, but undeniable part is people trying hard to build trust in mattress manufacturers. Online mattress shopping will go seamless in upcoming years, making a comfortable purchase, convenient delivery, customized benefits and more.
- Willing To Pay For Premium Quality Only: Mattress brands need to promise comfort and quality. Those who are willing to never compromise on these two aspects demanded by customers will definitely have better growth. In fact, comfort, classy finish, luxury look, durability etc., will give mattress manufacturers demand an excellent mattress. For the past many years, customization of the mattress with size and type of materials is a steady demand among Indian customers.
- Demand For Eco-Friendly Mattress: Well, the mattress brands in India are coping with the demand to have eco-friendly mattress purchase. Thus making the affordable and organic choice of mattress material is a task for Indian mattress manufacturers. However, chemically treated and synthetic mattress materials being less picked now due to several demerits. Even the gel technique and breathable fabrics in mattress is a desirable mattress choice. Brands ensuring safe and eco-friendly mattress products and hold certain certifications on quality and durability is picked prior.
- Customisation in Preferable Now: Indian mattress buyers are not looking for customized mattress manufacturing options by brands. This aspect has been raised within the past few years with personalized choice in size, the material used, design etc. Still, it is not popular, but over an estimated 40% of mattress buyers in India are demanding it for maximum comfort and cost-efficiency.
- Healthy Is No Matter Wealthy: Indian buying are seriously concern with quality sleep and wellness. So their demand for eco-freindly mattress materials, breathable fabrics, is at its peak for that mattress manufacturers keep in mind. Indian mattress customers are choosy, so they want this massive investment of years a perfect, thus ask for on-store types, free trials, and even check for online reviews to ensure a good experience. The healthy sleep and fitness freak mindset of Indian buyers have led a race among mattress brands.
The Bottom Line:
The Indian mattress industry is worth competitive today; thus, a choice for customers to get the best mattress in budget and comfort is a prime concern. The mentioned emerging trends would rise among manufacturers to fulfil mattress buyers demand to stay in the market. If you are looking for a healthy, affordable and comfortable mattress, go for recognized brands like Sleepwell. Enhance your sleep experience today and search for a reliable Mattress Dealer in India.
Focusing on quality, comfort, customer experience, types of mattress, visit online or go for Sleepwell Mattress Dealer in Nodia or a nearby location. The brand never disappoints Indian mattress customers and stands out from others as the most trusted mattress brands for years.