Would you like to get your medical degree from abroad? We offer MBBS in Malaysia enrollment for Indian students. We will be of assistance to you find the top MBBS universities in Malaysia that suit your requirements. Malaysia is one of the most well-liked MBBS destinations in abroad for Indian students. All medical universities in Malaysia are approved by MCI (Medical Council of India) and provide a high-quality education that is comparable to schools in India, the UK (United Kingdom), and the USA (United States of America). To study MBBS in Malaysia for Indian students and get the best result. All the hospitals in Malaysia are equipped and modern with the latest medical tools and equipment. All these hospitals of Malaysia are able to accommodate a large number of patients and provide excellent education to medical students. Malaysia is the most excellent place to pursue MBBS in abroad because MBBS in Malaysia fee structure is very cheap as compared to any other Asian country.
Highlights of MBBS in Malaysia
- Intake for MBBS Course – In the month of July
- Eligibility Criteria – 50% to 70% in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) it depends on the university
- NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Entrance Test – Yes, NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is compulsory
- IELTS (International English Language Test System) and TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) – Not required
- Minimum Tuition Fee – US $ 810 per year
- Maximum Tuition Fee – US $ 4700 per year
- Top Medical University – AIMST (Asian Institute of Medicine, Science, and Technology) University of Malaysia
- Minimum Cost of Living in Malaysia – US $ 520 per month
- Maximum Cost of Living in Malaysia – US $ 2600 per month
- MBBS Course Duration – 5 years to 6 years it depends on the university
- Medium of Teaching – English language
- Universities Recognition – NMC (National Medical Commission) accredited and WHO (World Health Organization) accredited
The UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization) has recognized Malaysia as a study MBBS in abroad destination with a ranked 12th position in the world. The pattern of medical education in universities of Malaysia is almost the same as the American pattern PBL (Problem Based Learning) curriculum. In the year 2015, the nation had a worldwide crowd of 1 lakh 50 thousand students from all over the world, at the discretion of the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education. Almost 50000 of these aspirants have been considered students from India. All medical universities in Malaysia teach in the English language. The medical colleges or universities in Malaysia offer training in USMLE (the United States Medical Licensing Examination) and the PLAB (Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board test) which will enable students to practice in the UK (United Kingdom) and the USA (United States of America). MBBS curriculum in Malaysia is a haven for any student from India to take MBBS as a career.