How to apply VNO license?
It’s a question for which one answer exists in many forms. Some are simple to understand, and some are quite difficult to comprehend. However, none of them are ready to give you the whole picture of the license. None of them tell you how difficult it is to obtain the license. The answers don’t delve into the reality of the additional requirements that you have to fulfil.
Not until today. Through this blog, our goal is to do more than just give you the steps of getting VNO license online. We will also provide you the details and the quality of the consultants who can assist you.
So, read till the end if you it’s help that you need to obtain UL VNO license in India.
Read Other Useful Content: Free Guest Posting Site
What are the features of a VNO license?
A VNO license is not unlike a standard ISP license. That is, just like an ISP, this license also provides you the ability to start your own internet service centre. However, there are following points pertaining to this license that makes it different from an ISP:
- The Validity period: A VNO license is valid for 10 years. Afterwards, you’ll be reissued another one after the DOT assesses your performance during your active period.
- Review of License: After every four years, the Department of Telecommunication reviews your license to see whether or not you were active during that period.
- Impact of policies: Any change in Internet Service policies will have an impact on the terms and conditions on which you were issued the VNO License through online apply.
- Less hardware requirements: A VNO, like an ISP, is an internet bandwidth reseller. However, unlike an ISP, it doesn’t have to use its own network or hardware.
Steps to obtain the VNO License in India
Let’s now look into the answer to how to get VNO license in India. Following are the steps to do so:
- Register your VNO ISP business as a private limited company.
- File the application of VNO license via online apply
- Submit the required documents and confirm the submission by depositing the UL VNO ISP fees for processing.
- Get the letter of intent.
- Submit the UL VNO entry fees and the bank guarantees.
- Obtain the VNO license registration.
- Sign the VNO license agreement with a telecom company.
How quality consultants can help you?
For the same of simplicity, we have dissolved most complex aspects of the process into a few steps. The inner complicated details are something you shouldn’t concern yourself with. Instead, it’s our ISP license consultant who can deal with them.
From incorporating your company to file your application to eventually helping you get the license; these consultants are with you all the way.
Read Other Useful Content: SE Ranking Review
They watch over your application once it’s submitted and through their expertise, make decisions ahead of time so that you’re able to fulfil any requirement that the Department of Telecommunication asks from you. By the end of their service, you’ll get the VNO license within 30 days.
To know the answer to how to get VNO license, you often take a chance by undertaking the steps yourself. Why you don’t ask the experts. The license consultants can help you get the license while you focus on your business. For more information about VNO license, reach out to Registrationwala.
How to apply for VNO license in India? It’s all done through online mode and with the help of VNO consultants. Reach out to Registrationwala for UL VNO license needs.